How to Book your Swim
To join us at Luxborough Lake and become part of our swim community please read on……
As part of our processes for making sure that all swimmers understand our systems and safety procedures at the lake, and for us to be able to assess that all swimmers have a basic level of competence we require all new swimmers to the venue to take part in an induction session.
We operate inductions on Saturday mornings at 9am. The session lasts approximately 30mins and once completed you are able to continue swimming as much as you like with no extra charge.
To book onto an induction session there are a couple of options:
1. If you are an existing member of NOWCA simply use the ACTIO app, find Luxborough Lakes, select ‘Open Water Induction’ as an activity, choose your date and make the booking. Then turn up onsite with your NOWCA wristband and we will look after the rest.
2. If you are not an existing member of NOWCA you can attend an induction session by booking via https://www.entrycentral.com/ and type ‘Be Endurance Induction’ into the search bar, then choose your date and make the booking. Simply turn up onsite and we will look after the rest.
HOW TO BOOK A SWIM
All regular swimmers to Luxborough Lakes are required to be a registered member of NOWCA. Membership comes with many benefits including access to over 40 venues nationwide, faster registration for your swim (simply tap-in and tap-out), quick access to your emergency and medical information when needed, insurance cover for personal accident & injury, and loads of discounts from top brands.
It’s easy to get started:
1. Download the free ACTiO app – everything is done within this app.
2. Create a profile (choose Luxborough Lake as your band pick up location).
3. Make sure you complete your emergency and medical information.
4. Pay for your annual NOWCA membership.
5. Start booking your swim/coaching with us straight away.
6. You can collect your band when you arrive for your first swim.